Digital Print Delivers Quick-Turn Solutions
Rodale, recognized as the world’s leading healthy lifestyle publisher, publishes some of the best-known health and wellness lifestyle magazines, including Prevention, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Runner’s World, Running Times, Bicycling and Rodale’s Organic Life. Rodale also is one of the largest independent book publishers in the United States. Rodale brings you the ideas, insights and information that inspire and enable people to improve their lives and the world around them.
Like most successful publishers, Rodale’s business foundation is built on great content. Delivering that content efficiently and effectively — and in forms favored by multiple reader audiences — poses unique challenges in a multichannel world.
- Efficiently deliver content in multiple media formats.
- Integrate content media solutions for maximum efficiencies.
- Control content inventory and distribution costs.
Rodale improves peoples lives with healthy lifestyle content. We strive to improve Rodale’s bottom line with integrated print and related solutions that deliver content more efficiently and effectively.
Eric Steinbach, President Publishing Solutions
- Our specialized magazine and book printing operations for quality, efficient print production. Including unique “bookazine” formats that repurpose Rodale magazine content into specialized books.
- A Quad Media Solutions Servicing Center is embedded within the Rodale operations, where our employees work side-by-side with Rodale employees in an integrated and seamless fashion to streamline content workflows and page creation for magazines and books.
- New Quad digital printing press technology is used to produce Rodale books and catalogs on a quick-turn, just-in-time inventory model.
- Rodale magazines are mailed using our industry-leading co-mail solution.
- Quality magazine and book print production at the lowest overall cost.
- Publication content and page workflow savings — both time and dollars — from our embedded Media Solutions center inside Rodale operations.
- Our new digital press technologies allow Rodale to dramatically reduce the lead times, print runs and inventory requirements for many of its book titles. Reduces obsolescence and inventory costs while extending revenue streams by keeping more book titles “in-print” longer.
- Reduced postage and related distribution costs for Rodale magazines using our superior co-mail solution.
Rodale illustrates how great content is the cornerstone of a successful publishing enterprise.
Eric Steinbach, President Publishing Solutions, Quad/Graphics